The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Support Specialist assists the CRM Administrator with providing first line technical assistance with issues ranging from access levels to complex 'how to' questions.
This is a full-time remote work with good incentive scheme.
- Ensure that CRM is updated immediately before moving on to another customer, call, chat, etc.
- Provide chat and call support in a timely manner.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Ensure all case tickets are responded to.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot the issue and document the steps to reproduce the exact problem.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention and redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Review client's record for subscription details and services being used.
- Lead Client Training Sessions - use provided training materials to train clients on using the CRM tool.
- Identify consulting opportunities and sell services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a technical support representative, IT helpdesk or similar role.
- Experience in Sales/upselling is a plus.
- Zendesk experience is a big plus and experience with other CRMs is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products or applications.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot CRM technical issues.
- At least 10mbps main internet and at least 3mbps for back-up
- A desktop or laptop that has i5 processor and at least 4 GB RAM with webcam
- Noise-canceling USB Headset
- Quiet, Dedicated Home Office