Crypto Software Developer
Our client, a leading US proprietary trading firm is looking for remote developers in the Asian timezone. Developers have the opportunity to work on problems at all levels of the software stack, from low-level code for driving network hardware to high-performance trading infrastructure, or time-saving internal tools.
The role works very closely with traders and quants. You'll quickly see the impact of your code and how it improves people's daily work. This also means that the development team enjoys great flexibility when planning roadmaps and deciding which features to implement.
Desired Skills And Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or engineering, or other related degree
- Expert level experience programming in C#, C/C++ Python/Java also desirable
- Previous finance experience, or other significant hands on development.
- Crypto experience is essential
- Passionate in finance / machine learning / big data and / or robotics is a bonus