Quilt.AI is an artificial intelligence-led market research consultancy. Our team of anthropologists, semioticians and data scientists are culturally informed and conduct market research at scale and speed, with proprietary AI tools to analyse data across multiple social and web streams. Operating out of Singapore, New York, London, and Delhi, our cul
This role sits in the research team. You will spend your time making sense of multiple big data sources to identify human and cultural truths. The research team works on exciting client briefs across markets and industries to deliver illuminating, actionable insights.
You’re good at:
- Managing projects from start to finish - from creating an actionable roadmap to delivering solutions directly to clients.
- Communicating clearly in presentations
- Critical, data-driven cultural thinking: Collecting, analysing and interpreting qualitative and/or quantitative data
- Writing clearly and insightfully: You would have sharp writing and the ability to come up with a story.
- Working with other team members to develop new cultural and machine learning models and processes.
- Being a team player and collaborating with different teams.
You’ll bring to our team...
- 3 to 5 years of experience in any of the following areas: anthropology, sociology, semiotics, and/or data science and analytics, quantitative research, and/or qualitative research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office software, Google Data Studio, Tableau.
Extra credits for…
Prior experience in
- Assisting with the development of new analysis techniques, procedures, and products as well as assists the data science team with the visualization of qualitative analysis
- Performing methodologically sound social science analysis to determine implications and trends the data reveals, and producing written reports and briefings on research findings that offer a comprehensive view of public opinion data.
Here’s how we like to work:
- We are hyper-efficient people — We use the information to drive action. We are detail-oriented but not paralyzed by it.
- We are collegial — We really like to get along (not in a fake/passive-aggressive way)
- We communicate clearly — We place a large premium on the clarity of thought and disciplined deliberate decision-making. We focus aggressively on making sure our insights add value to a client in simple demonstrable ways
- We are creative — We eschew “entrepreneur hustle” and blindly following what other research platforms and companies do. We are happy to (legally and ethically) build on great ideas/solutions but we prefer to create things from scratch
- We are kind — Hopefully, this is self-explanatory