About Design Pickle
Design Pickle is a global creative services company providing thousands of businesses with unlimited, high-quality design and illustration work at a flat rate. Founded in Scottsdale, Arizona, Design Pickle was created to deliver reliable, affordable, and scalable creative content to any business.
Our Core Values
We Are Friendly
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We Are Smart-Working
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We Are Trustworthy
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We Are Helpful
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We Are Tenacious
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Hello, prospective Pickle!
Design Pickle is actively pooling Custom Illustrators to join our ranks! This individual will create amazing, high-quality Original vector artwork and Digital Illustrations that will wow our clients. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission, to be the most helpful creative company in the world, please read on!
Location: Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Colombia – Remote Work
- This job requires availability in the US Time Zone, which is nighttime in Asia
Key Objectives And Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90 days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Provide original and high-quality vector illustrations efficiently while following internal processes.
- Design multiple vector illustrations and meet daily quotas.
- Create amazing artwork with digital painting.
- Work on custom illustration projects for Design Pickle clients.
- Create original and out-of-the-box illustrations for various concepts, themes, and subjects such as icons, badges, backgrounds, objects, characters, textures, and patterns.
- Manage workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of work.
- Refine designs using Adobe Illustrator software.
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes.
- Create all sorts of Illustration-related work based on our scope of service.
Benefits And Perks
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Unbeatable Pay Rates.
- Licensed Adobe CC subscription
- Consistent Payout Schedule.
- Job Opportunities Beyond Any Other.
- Option For Healthcare Subscription.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
At the moment, we don’t accept applications from part-time workers, freelance artists, or students. Although, fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by your vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who:
- Have a FRIENDLY POSITIVE attitude!
- Possess a strong passion for creating vector illustrations and a deep understanding of the process.
- Are proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have demonstrable illustration skills with a strong portfolio showing a wide range of art styles based on visual, cultural, and popular trends.
- Can apply traditional artwork to digital medial to create final vector illustrations.
- Can create and work on digital paintings.
- Have excellent drawing skills (both by hand and with a digital pen).
- Possess strong attention to detail, bold aesthetic, and well-developed conceptual skills.
- Work well on teams.
- Have the ability to collaborate and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent communication and client handling skills (Customer Support experience is a plus!)
- Can actively communicate with customers in written English in real-time
- Have a fast internet connection (not less than 20MBPS).
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements and has a working web camera installed for application, certification, and video conferences/meetings.
- Are proficient in the English language (but your skills don’t need to be perfect—let your portfolio speak for you).
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
What's on Offer?
- Great financial rewards
- Great work culture
- Working Remotely