SolarWinds is looking to hire their next Customer Care Representative, Intermediate (Mid Shift) (This is for a remote/work from home set-up until further notice. Site is located in BGC). We are looking to have the selected professional start this coming April 2021.
Responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships to generate and increase business by serving as a front-line customer service contact for clients This includes but not limited to:
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained, and customer cases and complaints are resolved fairly and effectively, and in accordance with SolarWinds policy.
- Perform simple to moderate analysis of reports and interpret the data for others.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills to effectively accomplish assigned tasks. Ability to probe for reconciliation of any reports. Demonstrate strong knowledge of logistics in different levels.
- Exhibits strong ownership and accountability during phone transaction, chat, mailbox and case management.
- Recommend improvements to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer care department.
Client Service – 60%
- Standard customer service requests
- Account Management (Name Changes, Contact Changes, Address Change)
- Identify and Connect Customers with Assigned Account Manager
- Success Center? Institute and NRC Requests
- Tax Exceptions and Vat update requests
- Vendor Packets and W8/9 Requests
- Invoices Requests
- Usage Reports
- Research Billing Issues
- Research and Submit Credit Requests
- Provide Copies of Credit Memos
- Direct Customers through the Process for One-Time Payments
- Direct Customers through the Process for Recurring Payments
- Identify if A Payment Was Received, If Not Creation of Finance Case
Your resume is included in the selection process, and will be carefully reviewed by a talent acquisition professional. Once we’ve identified that your skills/experience match the criteria, one of our staffing partners will reach out to you soon to discuss the details of the role and steps in the hiring process.
Please note that this will be on a “Work from Home set-up” until advised otherwise. The hired professional will be issued a device/IT peripherals to perform the responsibilities of the role.