This is a remote position.
About Our Client
Rezdy is the world’s leading independent SaaS booking and distribution platform for tours and activities. They are on a mission: to power the growth of the experience industry with tools and connections to make it easier for you to run and grow your business. They help you get more bookings, save time on tedious admin and improve your customer experience.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will be responsible for providing immediate first level support to our customers, with a Customer First Approach. The Customer Care Specialist is also responsible for responding to calls and tickets, emails and chats, and assisting customers with their enquiries.
- Have a sound understanding of Rezdy’s software in every engagement with all Rezdy customers types
- Handle customer enquiries with positive interaction and effective and creative problem solving, exploring all possibilities to fully resolve customer issues
- Identify, test and troubleshoot customer issues and providing resolutions in a timely manner
- Keep the customer involved and informed as needed
- Meet and/or exceed the average hourly and daily productivity targets
- Ensure customer emails are responded to within the agreed SLA and maintain CSat score.
- Assist in determining bugs and escalating to the right teams.
- Self initiate learning to keep up to date of new product features and developments to assist in the support process
- Report trends related to bugs, feature requests and feedback to relevant internal departments
- Ensure the high quality maintenance and accuracy of notes within the ticketing system
- Be a brand ambassador of the Rezdy product
- Embody and champion Rezdy’s value
- Experience with a telephony system (aircall)
- Previous experience in helpdesk role
- Experience with CRM system / Hubspot preferable
- Experience in Zendesk or similar helpdesk ticketing tool highly preferred
- Previous experience in software or tech space is highly preferred
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding targets
- Empathetic, provides value to customers beyond their expectations
- Great with customers with a passion for giving exceptional service with the ability to influence others to do the same
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work autonomously and towards deadlines
- Sets high standards of personal performance
- Is solutions driven and a team player
- Adaptable and flexible with an openness to new ideas
- Must have Fiber Optic internet with at least 25 mbps bandwidth
- Must have backup desktop or laptop with the latest OS
Benefits WHAT WE OFFER
✔ Above-Industry Standard Compensation Package
✔ Premium Healthcare Coverage and Life Insurance
✔ Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
✔ Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
✔ Permanent Work From Home Opportunity