SMT Customer Compliance Analyst is responsible to ensure our external stakeholders such as individual users, corporations, government agencies, non-profits, hospitals, and schools, etc. are complied with Wave Money’s compliance requirements and regulations.
- Analyst all types of settings to cover external stakeholders, including individual users, corporations, government agencies, non-profits, hospitals, and schools
- Regular review, update & analysis of existing customer information and resolve concerns to maintain rapport with stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system and following up on database
- Collect, analyze and summarize information to prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Perform internal reviews to ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented properly
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Contribute to team effort through compliance
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of Sales & Marketing Compliance
This position has to communicate with various stakeholders such as, SMT counterparts, Channel partner, corporate clients, investors, financial sponsor, business partners and suppliers, peers and community. In simplest way, we define anyone who comes into contact with Wave Money/ DMM as a stake holder.
- Partnership: Successful professional approaches to collaboration with all stakeholders and team;
- Communication: Creating and promoting enabling environment for open communication; Constructively challenge those with power and authority
- Management: Create a positive and productive work environment, Model proper staff behavior and promote inclusive practices; Create a sense of shared responsibility/credit for accomplishments And shared responsibility for challenges or failures; Lead an efficient and effective organizational operation according to best practices
- Decision-making: Delegate appropriate decisions and responsibilities; Make clear and timely decisions; Fair and transparent decision making
- Organizational Development: Create a work environment in which learning is; creating an emotionally intelligent organization, staff competence; Building and promoting effective teams, creating an environment of creativity and innovation.
Qualifications / Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Over 3 years progressively responsible experience in Compliance and/or Analytical background
- Ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Tools such as Excel, Words, etc.
- Strong in Analytical Skill
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines; demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking style
- Proficiency in English/Burmese (both oral & written) for effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Effective team player and able to work independently.