Founded in 2004, Genashtim is a for-profit social enterprise. By leveraging technology and the internet, we have forged a virtual employment ecosystem that enables members of the marginalized communities, may it be persons with disabilities (physical and mental), LGBTQ+, refugees, senior citizens, minorities and other underserved communities, to collaborate & build a world-class organization, delivering remote back end support and digital learning services globally.
Genashtim is currently looking for a competent individual who will perform the role of Customer Engagement and Training Executive.
As a Customer Engagement and Training Executive, the qualified candidate will:
· Conduct research, act as curator and custodian of content
· Handle membership-related inquiries conduct regular follow-throughs, assist and provide guidance for potential, new, and existing members.
· Process, conduct interviews, and assess applications of organizations/businesses for new membership applications and renewals, including conversations and interaction with business owners.
· Schedule and conduct membership onboarding interviews.
· Update the client relationship management (CRM) database.
· Conduct regular follow-ups with client members based on requirements and other activities.
· Assist in training workshops by coordinating, executing, and managing training programs and related activities for a designated client/s which will include organizing and working with internal departments to develop and manage Training Management platforms;
· Provide support activities in running and conducting training related activities such as webinars, instructor-led training sessions, and the like. May facilitate and conduct sessions as requested;
· Create and develop presentation materials, including its contents and visual layout, using MS