Bunny Studio is the world’s only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more, in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. With Bunny Studio, our clients can expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity always.
At Bunny Studio we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Experience Associate to join our customer operations team. You’ll work with a highly diverse and multicultural remote team with a mission to “make it happen”, where passion and fun are prized as much as hard work and creativity.
? Our team: We're currently with 87 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we've grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet-lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
? Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
? Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
? Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
? Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
As a customer experience associate, you’ll be the link between clients and talents on our platform, paving the way to successfully completed projects.
What You Can Expect On a Day-to-day Basis
- Promoting self-service by our customers to minimize their interactions with our Customer Experience team.
- Acquiring a good understanding of our product to be able to:
- Help our customers adapt and adopt solutions to ensure their needs are met.
- Provide new insights and innovative suggestions for improvement to our Product team.
- Dealing with many unknowns for our newest creative categories and helping the team document the newest learnings, workflows, processes to ensure the bus factor is kept high.
- Managing difficult cases and dealing with frustrated and happy clients.
- Working with high levels of independence, where we expect high levels of assertiveness from our team members.
? KPIs for this role
- Ensure projects are completed within given time frames.
- Ensure a high success rate for projects.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction in Customer Experience interactions with clients and talents - also known as Bunny Pros
You are a great person for the job if you:
- Are based in the SEA timezone.
- Have strong English communication skills. C1 English level required.
- Audiovisual background or intermediate knowledge thereof is required.
- Are able to type with 10 fingers and are able to do it fast.
- Have high-level familiarity with web technology.
- Are crazy about self-development.
- A strong customer-centric approach
- Are able and willing to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team where various religions, ideologies, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and nationalities work together.
- Love managing difficult cases and solving problems for customers.
- Respond creatively to unexpected circumstances by turning these into opportunities for learning and growth.
- Don't back away from unknowns, instead you approach them with curiosity and take charge to turn them into knowns.
- Have a critical mindset, not settling with the status quo, and always looking for ways on how existing processes can be done differently and propose options on how they could be optimized or automatized.
- Have adaptability skills and you’re comfortable working in an accelerated environment.
- Willingness to work in an environment that strives for honest and open communication at all times and you're not afraid to engage in difficult conversations.
- You share our values (listed below) and work per those values.
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of SaaS collaboration tools is a plus.
✨ We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you. ✨
You will report to Juan Pedro Narancio, Customer Experience Lead, who is based in Asuncion, Paraguay. Moreover, you will work closely with the following teams: Customer Experience, Pro Management, Quality Control, Marketing and Sales, Product, and Engineering.
You will be expected to remain in this role for 2 years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Bunny Pro Associate
- Senior Customer Experience Associate
- Sales Development Representative
- Client Onboarding Associate
Because we value candor, your gross salary will be USD $15,943.53 per year.**
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equity amongst all our team members. Therefore, our compensations are determined per functional area and role. Hence, team members within the same role and job level will earn the same. Before you apply, ensure that the salary is within your income expectations.
- Please note, this is gross salary, meaning It is the salary that is without any deductions on social securities and taxes.
We also offer:
- ? Stock options package: All Bunny Studio team members have access to Stock Options. The options package is determined based on your role and job level. All roles are eligible at Bunny Studio to have access to Stock Options, after completing their 90 days probation period, with the starting date being the date they joined the company.
- ? Remote-first: Live and work from wherever you want. We’ve been a fully distributed company since our founding date. We work with team members from all over the world. We trust you to get your work done wherever, whenever.
- ? Flexible paid-time-off: No upper limit to the number of days you’d like to take to recharge. These include paid sick leave and mental health days. We adhere to local rules on holidays in each country. Currently, we are also experimenting with working a 4-day workweek.
- ? Health insurance: All Bunny Studio team members have access to paid medical health insurance. As a global remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
- ? Commitment to professional development: Once you pass your probation period, we will agree on your tour of duty, which defines a successful working partnership explicitly: You assume the commitment of focusing your time and energy on our team to grow the company; we presume the commitment of investing in your professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
- ? Education budget: You'll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, and from coaching to in-person classes. We've built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use for your professional development plans.
- ?? Paid parental leave: 4 months (or 16 weeks) of parental leave. We have built an inclusive, gender-neutral parental leave policy for anyone expecting a child through birth, surrogacy, adoption, or foster child placement in their home.
- ✈️ Annual retreats: When we can, we meet in person for company get-togethers once per year.
- ? Bunnyversary gifts: Every new year being part of the fluffle is a significant milestone we want to celebrate with you and thank you for your time with us.
- ? Birthday cakes: Having the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and celebrate the life of a great team member like you is a true gift. We will ensure to get you your favorite cake, brownies, or other preferred celebratory food at your doorstep.
- ? Equipment: laptop, keyboard, mouse or trackpad, and noise-canceling headset to set you up for success from the get-go.
- ?️ Home office setup: If you opt to work from home, we offer an annual stipend of $400- to set up your home office.
- ? Free Kindle and books: Get a free Kindle during your onboarding and free books to get you started.
How we work
? Our culture and values
Bunny Studio is a remote-first company with a close-knit team that spans 20 countries and 5 continents. Behind the platform, we’re real people who celebrate diversity, individuality, and inclusion every day. We adopt a communicative digital culture that thrives on transparency, inquisitive learning, gifs, and emojis.
Our core values underpin how we work together day-to-day and the support we give to our customers and team members. We strive to empower our team members to be self-directed and self-motivated in their roles.
- Think critically: We're reflective and open to challenge. As critical thinkers, we can use data to comprehensively explore issues, ideas, and events with a customer-centric approach before accepting or formulating an opinion or conclusion. If our perspectives and assumptions are mistaken or incomplete, we acknowledge it and are willing to change what we are doing or what we believe in the light of these critical insights.
- Learn continuously: We're crazy about self-development and take every opportunity we can to learn. Every failure, victory, difficult conversation, and instance of feedback are a chance to learn and improve daily. When we fail, we take ownership of our mistakes, reflect on them and learn. When we succeed, we ensure we celebrate this and share our achievements with others.
- Assert and empathize: We're candid in expressing our wants and needs while still considering the rights, demands, and wants of others. We make an effort to make ourselves understood by engaging in proactive communication. We ask questions when we are uncertain, speak up when having an opinion or idea, ask for help when we need it, question the status quo, and speak up when we feel reserved, embarrassed, or fear being wrong or upsetting people. If a conflict should arise, we are patient and receptive to other peoples' viewpoints. We are committed to helping others achieve success.
- Innovate and adapt: We move forward with an adaptive mindset, and we're not afraid to do things differently or change the way we do things. We thrive in environments of constant change and see opportunities where others see risk. Our mindset doesn’t depend on scale or resources; instead, we draw on our creativity and scrappiness for varied solutions and optimization of opportunities.
- Trust: We define trust as the belief and confidence in our people and organization's integrity, reliability, and fairness. We bring the best of who we are to our work, and we take ownership in collaborating, cooperating, and contributing to achieve our mission and ensure our customers have all the support they need to reach their creative goals.
- Consistently deliver memorable experiences: We are committed to excellence and dedicated to raising the bar in making every user experience exceptionally memorable. Our customers should leave happy even if they don't buy from us. Clients and buyers should refer others to us, even if we didn't fulfill their projects. Talents should be excited, even if they don't pass our application process. Candidates for our job openings should love us and tell all their friends about us even if we don't hire them. Team members should love Bunny Studio - its people, processes, technology stack, payroll, culture, and more - even after leaving our team. We should be fanatical about delivering remarkable experiences.
Take a look behind the scenes of how we work. For more information on how we collaborate worldwide, check out our blog We Are Bunny Studio.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment where there's zero tolerance for any discrimination and harassment. We welcome applicants of any race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics.
Taking Action To Bring About Social Change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should apply for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to actively participate in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.
In addition, we leverage our product to provide a 20% discount to NGOs. Please read about our NGO program here.
What you can expect from our hiring process
- (async) Profile review
- (async) Technical case study
- Interview with the Customer Experience Lead
- Interview with the Customer Experience Coordinator
- Interview with the Head of People Operations
- Interview with the CEO
Bunny Studio is growing. Hop with us!