Job Description Summary
The Customer Experience & Services Operations Manager, ASEAN is a leadership position within the ASEAN Services organization that has the critical responsibility of leading the customer support team to deliver best in class customer experience while driving efficiency in process management & end to end service delivery.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
Quality Specific Goals:
- Design and implement the Customer Experience strategy and lead the squads towards exceptional CSAT and NPS targets
- Continuous review of processes and systems to evolve and develop operational frameworks to provide transparency, alignment and guidance for customer-centric services
- Complete ownership of customer, performance and service metrics for areas of focus and KPIs
- Strong planning skills to drive several concurrent initiatives while identifying risks
- Act as the final point of escalation for all customer issues
- People management of CSC, Customer experience, Field Modification Instruction ( FMI) program teams.
- Helping achieve optimum response time for all calls to the Customer Service Centre including measurement of robust, modern KPI’s reflective of world class best practice for a Customer Support Centre
- Ensure the effective utilization and empowerment of Customer Service Representatives in achieving performance targets
- Work closely with the Online Engineering teams in the development of “Virtual ASEAN Online Technical Centre” for remote diagnostics, preventative failure troubleshooting and first fix diagnosis
- Development, management and execution of Case Management for all equipment “hard downs” including full end to end management of each situation and include a post event customer experience process to capture learnings, insights and NPS scores on customer engagement
- Effective resolution and management of customer feedback, complaints and commendations in a timely manner utilizing the CSO process and taking responsibility for the relevant categories of CSO’s related to service delivery and customer experience
- Manage the team to provide daily, monthly, quarterly and annual operational reports, including analysis and comments regarding service levels and service delivery outcomes
- Responsible for the Field Engineering scheduling function for all planned tasks across ASEAN, including development of systems, processes and communication of these activities
- Effective management of cost centers and other financial aspects of the business function
- Advancing the professional development, professional conduct, and service efficiency of the CSC teams
- Managing and coordinating with relevant vendors and partners to ensure smooth functioning of the operations along with a focus on driving continued productivity and efficiency
- Driving key projects and process improvements in partnership with other relevant team members and ensuring a seamless transition to the core team post project deployment
- Actively contributing to service improvement projects across the region
- Building relationships with key customers and country stakeholders for direct feedback on service standards and improvement opportunities
- Service contract negotiations with external providers
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operational Management or related field
- Passion for customer success
- At least 10 years of experience in Customer Management, Operations, CX road map.
- Successful Experience leading large teams
- Strong business acumen, good business knowledge and understanding of the commercial and operational processes
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
- Action and results oriented.
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees and customers at all levels
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Innovative Thinker
Inclusion and Diversity
- MBA or equivalent
- Lean/ Six sigma skils
- Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual- CAPs trained
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced organization
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support. Additional Information
Relocation Assistance Provided: