Date: Jul 11, 2020
As the tech firm that builded the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be a specialist or a leader or both! Using everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Outstanding Opportunity
Are you motivated, eager to learn and passionate about improving the experience of our customers and employees around the globe?
Customer Experience And Sales Excellence Has Four Focus Areas
Join the Customer Experience Operations team, within the Customer Experience and Sales Excellence (CESE) organization, for the opportunity to lead global projects focused on improving the customer experience, gain a unique end-to-end view of Ericsson’s business and help drive impact to the Ericsson brand. The Customer Experience and Sales Excellence (CESE) organization is chartered to drive the strategy development, action plans and prioritize the improvement roadmap for customer experience and global sales.
- Customer experience - Design and aid the business in delivering on the quest for easy for our customers
- Employee experience - Promoting a customer-centric culture and enabling the sales workforce of the future
- Customer Success - Enabling the capabilities and standard methodologies for our customer’s success
- Sales Excellence - Best practice by design in our sales processes and tools
The Customer Experience & Transformation Manager will play a meaningful role within the CESE team; CESE ultimately report into Ericsson’s Chief Customer Officer. This role will support the execution of the Customer Experience strategy by defining and managing programs, projects, and initiatives that measurably move us toward realizing our brand promise of easy for our customers and employees.
The role will be located in Singapore/ Malaysia to cover the scope of business within Asia Pacific.Responsibilities
- Own the identification, definition and execution of CX projects across all parts of Ericsson’s business
- Define and develop processes and procedures for the CX team to ensure Ericsson accelerates its CX standard implementation; and that the standard operates with repeatable quality
- Assist the CX team to develop a structure for operational excellence, execution and governance
- Be an extension of CESE, including all 4 focus areas, supporting and enabling the execution of the CESE Strategy
- Orchestra diverse cross-functional teams ensuring project charters and execution meet the CX Ops standards
- Build positive relationships with key partners to maximize customer and employee experience improvement projects
- Be intimately knowledgeable about the local business, employee and customer needs
- Be an active knowledge manager for customer insights and the use of customer intelligence across Ericsson
- Provide regular CX performance updates across all parts of the customer journey
- Advocate for the customer perspective and be a role model for customer centricity
What's In It For You?
- 5 years validated ability to develop global networks and drive measurable results
- Demonstrated success in influencing and leading cross-functional / sophisticated change
- Profound consultative skills: storytelling, executive presence, stakeholder management
- Good analytical skills; ability to use and visualize data inspire change
- Excellent organization; balance multiple priorities while delivering high level, impactful results
- Exceptional communication skills, especially listening Comfortable leading in constantly evolving, ambiguous environment
- Very good interpersonal skills for remote partnership and virtual leadership in a global context
- High degree of collaboration and persuasion skills
- Demonstrable experience delivering internal projects with quantifiable and sustained change
- Passionate about coaching and mentoring others to develop themselves and their careers
- Previous customer or employee experience management experience is a great value to the role
- Self-motivated, perseverant, professional and inclusive
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Malaysia has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What Happens Next Once You Apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.