Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- 10 years of experience in executive engagement/customer advisory board programs, strategic partnerships, technology sales/sales enablement, sales operations, or program/product management
- 4 years of experience in internal stakeholder or customer-facing roles
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading operational initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in a business role
- Experience driving initiatives within global organizations
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and/or Google Cloud specific technologies, platforms, and solutions
- Ability to work effectively across internal teams/departments
- Excellent executive verbal and written communication skills
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Executive Operations team partners with other individuals and functions internally to enable accelerated business growth, and provide thought leadership and advisory services to APAC Cloud Sales leadership and broader team.
In this role, you will help to provide executive engagement support, both proactively and reactively, to our APAC Sales teams and ensure optimal APAC participation in global executive engagement programs at C-level.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Coordinate participation in executive sales engagements for the region, both pre- and post-engagement.
- Assist and ensure APAC C-level executive participation across global executive engagement programs, from customer advisory boards to account sponsorship programs.
- Work with sales teams, individual team members, and leaders to help them understand the processes needed for executive engagement, and steer them towards execution.
- Support and reinforce regional initiatives and programs, spanning both customer-facing and internal-facing initiatives.
- Evaluate, measure, track, and report on program participation and results; structure findings to be shared with internal stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .