Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building, supporting, or migrating public cloud workloads in the enterprise space.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- 10 years of experience in a related Engineering field, or equivalent work experience showing client service and/or management consulting.
- Experience with program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development, and customer advocacy.
- Experience with core system administration tools, basic networking protocols, and Cloud security and compliance.
- Cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of our process to onboard customers into Google Cloud. You will define the steps required to guide customers through the onboarding process and be a part of a global team to execute on this effort. You will work cross-functionally with customer success, support, sales, and other organizations within Google Cloud to ensure a unified customer onboarding experience.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead onboarding engagements for select enterprise and public sector customers to Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop onboarding programs that can be customized based on unique vertical and horizontal needs of customers.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, professional services, engineering, and product teams to deliver customer onboarding and provide product roadmaps and feature improvements related to the onboarding process.
- Provide technical guidance to customers during the onboarding process, including core services related to billing, organizational node, cloud identity, and basic connectivity.
- Foster and develop key relationships with new and existing English and SEA-language-speaking partners in Singapore/assigned region(s).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .