The business is delivering Math Enrichment to Kindergarten and Primary students via smart technology.
All classes are conducted via online video broadcast. You will be able to support this from home.
About The Role
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic customer service/sales go-getter to build relationships with our customers - the parents. The ideal candidate thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment, and is passionate about building strong relationships with customers, and is deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers. You will be joining a fast-growing team and have the opportunity to shape our business in Singapore!
What You Will Be Doing
New Customer acquisition (conversation) Track:
Existing Customer Service Track
- Leverage on leads generated by the company, contact, engage parents/students through instant messaging, and other communication tools. It involves a deep understanding of the educational needs of students and discussing with parents on meeting those needs
- Pursue the conversion opportunities
- Assist in handling customers queries
- Assist the Business Development team in charge of planning and execution related subject learning programs and activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills You Will Need
- Class preparation with the master teachers (e.g: content, learning objective, solution method..)
- Observe online live broadcast courses to make sure the online learning in smooth and discipline order. Responsible for student attendance, homework submission, conduct homework correction after class, and any other learning effects follow-up tasks.
- Regularly communicate with parents and timely feedback on students’ learning progression via data tracking and analysis.
- Build up an active and healthy trust relationship with the parents and students, develop the learning plan for students' further improvement
- Graduate in Polytechnic, University are most welcome to apply
- No experience required as full coaching will be provided, if you have customer care /sales experience will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of the education industry will be an added advantage
- High energy, passionate and deeply empathetic of the customer
- Strong desire in working in a start-up environment and comfortable with always be evolving different projects
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work fast and smart independently
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Verbal communication in mandarin to liaise with China team
- Attractive compensation incentive scheme
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally
- Open and fun working environment
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing global EdTech company
- Other benefits include corporate mobile phone, health insurance, and learning and development opportunities
- Tue to Sunday 9.30 to 6.30pm. Monday is Rest Day
- As most activities are by phone and online videos, you will have flexibility to work from home for most days.
- Especially for Weekends, you will just be working from home on hours that has classes (NO NEED to be full day).
- Main Office: Wework office near Plaza Singapore