Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We take pride in our excellent Customer Support but always aspire to higher levels of quality to help our users across the world. We are looking for an experienced QA professional to help us plan, coordinate, and direct our quality assurance initiatives designed to ensure high quality and consistency in our Customer Support.
*** Please note this is a remote position and no visa or relocation support will be provided.***
- Develop and standardize internal QA monitoring system for our customer support team
- Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process / tools/ systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy
- Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develops improvement plans, and collaborates with operations team to improve quality performance
- Proactively identifies opportunities and coordinates with different functions – operations, training, workforce, and reporting towards quality improvement
- Bring innovation ideas and help our operations team create work process standardization
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 8 years’ experience in contact centre environment, at least 5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance in customer support function
- Familiar with Call Centre Operations and business processes, understanding of the software and hardware environment required; able to conduct recording, quality check and shift arrangement etc.
- Prior knowledge in setting goals for continuous improvement of service quality standards and the level of client satisfaction, able to analyse problems independently; have a strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Familiar with WORD/EXCEL/PPT/VISIO applications, and excellent in data analysis and reporting
- Possess a good sense of judgement, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, show strong sense of responsibility, and a passion for customer service management, work proactively with a high sense of service mindset, strong problem solving and delivery skills
- Full fluency in English, additional knowledge in any Asian language (e.g. Chinese) would be a plus
- Previous experience from well-known call centre outsourcing companies and experience in e-commerce or financial industry is highly preferred
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire