1500 N Broad St, Globe, Arizona 85501 United States of America
Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Representative. As a Customer Service Representative you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul’s exceptional service, ensuring customers get all the help they need on their journeys.
U-Haul Offers Customer Service Representatives
- Flexible scheduling
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Community volunteer opportunities
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Assist customers inside and outside U-Haul Center with U-Haul products & services
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental
Customer Service Representative Minimum Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : This work requires some physical exertion such as hooking up trailers to customer vehicles, lifting/carrying propane tanks and moving supplies, climbing into and reaching into U-Haul trucks, and long periods of standing and walking while helping customers at the counter and in the showroom.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. By continuing with this application, you are indicating that, if hired, you consent to nicotine screening in the future. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.