Are you the person that friends and family turn to for help with their technology problems? Are you interested in learning something new every day and mastering new enterprise software products each month?
Crossover consistently 'wows' its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our front-line support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support using cutting-edge technology and an innovative process.
We’ve learned that the best customer support agents are smart individuals who love to soak up new knowledge and enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. The weekly investments we make in our team’s professional development is what drives customer satisfaction as well as our agent happiness.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Solving the difficult customer problems that our AI bot was unable to help them with.
- Use voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases
- Spending over 20% of your time learning, improving your ability to support the products you know and expanding the breadth of products you can support.
Customer Service Representative Key Responsibilities
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day.
- Working on easy and simple tickets such as resetting passwords.
- Specializing in one single product or technology stack.
- Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction.
- Analyzing, writing, or debugging source code.
- Be online for one of three daily shifts, as part of a team providing 24x7 global support.
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with a range of enterprise software solutions including Sharepoint and SQL and be comfortable in conversations with IT professionals and technical customers.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail.
- Available to work any monthly-assigned shift - the team provides 24x7 coverage for our customers around the world.
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials
to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3073-PH-NCRNatio-CustomerServic.005