Marcura is an established, successful, diverse and energetic company and for the last 20 years we’ve been developing a series of innovative software products and platforms which have been transforming our part of the massive maritime market. Our mission is to streamline the processes of the shipping industry and we do that via digital transformation.
So far, we’ve done a pretty good job with significant growth (we’re now over 700 people, based in multiple countries) and market leading products (see the website for more). But we’re even more ambitions now than ever. With big future growth plans we have vacancies for some new teammates with big talents and expertise.
In order to be passionate about our customers, we need to be passionate about hiring (and keeping) the best talent. That’s hopefully where you come in. If you are talented and passionate about digital transformation, tech, platforms, SaaS, customer service, and excellence we’d be pleased to hear from you.
MarTrust is the world’s largest specialist maritime payments company. FinTech meets maritime.
With transformative products and a strong value proposition (including a “built for maritime” e-wallet and card) we’ve already seen a fantastic response from the market and significant growth.
But, you ain’t seen nothing yet!
MarTrust has huge growth plans for 2022.
If you’ve got the skills, talents and expertise to help us achieve this, we’d love to hear from you today.
We’re searching for a Customer Service Specialist to support our extensive grow.
MarTrust is a payment solution and service built especially for the maritime industry. And we are growing. We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist, who will support the Head of Payment with the ambitious department expansion.
• an excellent reputation
• an innovative product set, plus an exciting road map of future enhancements in 2022 and beyond
• a large addressable market
• the backing of an energetic, great team of maritime and FS experts
• a strong USP (because we are 100% dedicated to maritime)
• an already established brand, parent company and scale (we currently process $10bn of payments annually).
This is what we need from you:
The Customer Service Specialist provides operational support for the payment services while delivering an outstanding customer service. We expect you to help continuously improving the customer experience by promoting internal efficiency and supporting the execution of payments on behalf of our customers.
Your new day to day will focus on:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by continuous exceptional customer responsiveness, liaising with customers, beneficiaries, and banks on operational matters. Ensure all emails / queries received are timely actioned.
- Understanding customers’ requirements, develop close relationship end ensure customer satisfaction by delivering agreed services as per timeline.
Execute payments and have a complete control on accuracy with timeliness of payments:
- Process management and implementation
- Maintain vendor files, corresponding with customers and responding to inquiries.
- Payment file creations, payment processing and verification
- Manage to day-to-day payment queries from customers
- Monitor payments volume on daily basis
Understanding customer’s requirements, develop close relationship end ensure customer’s satisfaction by delivering agreed services as per timeline.
- Improve ticketing system and responsiveness
- Ensure reports are delivered to customers as per agreed timeline.
- Keep the SOPs up to date.
- Maintaining vendor files, corresponding with customers, and responding to inquiries.
- Advise internal and external parties on operations related subjects to ensure fluidity of information.
• 2-3 years in an operational or accounting role
• 1 year in banking
• Customer service literate
• Shipping experience is an advantage
• Chinese speaker (Mandarin) is a great advantage
Here are some of the benefits you get from working with Marcura:
- highly competitive salary and various other benefits
- remote-first organization which means you can work from home - we organise your home office IT setup and a monthly remote work allowance
- extensive and inclusive onboarding process; you’ll be up and running in no time
- flexibility: we support a healthy work-life balance
- employment locally, but in a global and ambitious organisation; our benefits often exceed local benchmarks
- modern performance management framework; you are supported monthly to achieve your best possible potential
Here are some of the great things about working at Marcura:
- already successful company
- growing company, launching new products, always improving and investing
- really great, fun people in the team (but you’ll have to take our word for that until you start!)
- global mindset, strong values and passionate colleagues from all over the world
- innovative approach to customers, our platforms and services backed by an ambitious organisation
- digital work environment that’s constantly developing to drive excellence for our customers and our organisation
- modern communication and collaboration tools for our virtual support of customers and each other