• To ensure smooth operation in assigned team to meet the operation targets
• To assist and report to CSO Managers on all staff matters with an aim to create good team spirit, good working environment, fair workload arrangement and treatment to all team members.
• Be responsible for the daily Operation of SCM team - Key
accounts to deliver KPIs, GOI (Global operation Index) and be the first escalation point to solve or coach the team member to solve the daily operation problems.
• Be responsible for implementing new projects of handled accounts,
implementing joint project with other functional teams
• Daily follow up, build up controlling tools and template, set up regular meetings with external parties (Carriers, Factories, Clients’
local offices) to review performance and improve relationship
• Be responsible for month performance report and performance review with clients
• Be the Key contact point or take lead on behalf of clients to attend
the meeting or forum to solve all issues related Exports and Imports cargoes including but not limited to cargo movement and invoicing,
payment and system updates.
• Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management.
We are looking for
• Working experience (at least 2-3 years in Imports-Exports Logistics)
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Customs Related Process and Regulation is preferable.
• Good communication and presentation skills (fluent in English,
speaking and writing)
• Result-oriented with initiative and strong drive.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management and be fast in response to ad-hoc requests.
• Be able to work independently and willing to co-ordinate with other team colleagues.
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, power point).