- Permanently work from home
- Pay wired directly to your bank once a month
- Pay starts day 1! And training is Day 1.
- Fixed shift US business hours --no shifting!
- Performance based year end bonuses
- Work directly with the client
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow with us!
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate individual to join our growing team. This person will be a core member of our customer success team, and you will be well positioned to succeed -- the entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful!
Workstream is a company that is remote in its DNA. We have hubs in San Francisco, Utah, and Shanghai, but 60%+ of our team is remote. This role is PERMANENTLY remote.
Check out our company values here! Culture fit is a must have for us, and hopefully these will resonate with you!
What YOU will be doing:
- Save at risk accounts - Utilize product knowledge, implement strategies and best use cases to retain customers
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor — Be the client partner on how Workstream can help achieve their business goals
- Manage escalated and at-risk customers — Communicate with at-risk customers and develop strategies for further product adoption, best use cases and greater customer success
- Be your customers’ greatest advocate — Voice customer concerns and collect feedback for product and process improvements
- Be a team player — Work cross-functionally with internal teams to improve company initiatives and processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- Empathetic to customer needs, understand that questions that customers ask
- Be fluent in the English language and American culture, being able to easily build relationships with US based clients
- Capacity to adapt and remain flexible with ever-changing processes
- Stays up to date with CRM tools like Salesforce (Nice to have: familiarity with Outreach, RingDNA and Gong)
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup
Day to day:
- You work with our Philippines Support and Success org to strategize when clients reach out about their hiring concerns. Clients can reach out via emails, Intercom, and the occasional phone call or text. Our customers are small to medium business owners, and mostly in the quick service restaurant industry!
- Own the customer’s outcomes! Promptly respond to client questions within minutes/hours and resolve issues within 1-2 business days.
- Learn quickly, and create reusable content. When a customer asks a question, summarize the response in easy to digest content, so they can be re-used to make the next time faster.
- Escalate issues to our product and engineering team as needed. Have good judgment on what is user error, poor training, bugs in product, and feature requests. Experience in Salesforce and Outreach, and using Jira is a plus.
- Proactively check-in with clients based on triggers and automation. We have a very cool system that sends out alerts, so you can act on the alert and contact our clients.