A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Customer Success Associate based in Singapore .
In this role you will join our team responsible for managing our tech-touch accounts, helping to drive our Digital Journey customers satisfaction and loyalty throughout the Digital life-cycle. You will help influence the digital journey delivered for each customer, to ensure a seamless customer experience and retain positive customer satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity to put your fingerprint on new programs that will help us drive Customer Success at scale as we experience hyper-growth across our global organization. This position will be in Singapore.
Job Responsibilities And Expectations
- Assist with issues regarding digital onboarding with new customers
- Proactively oversee the Digital segment customer’s health score, onboarding and first value status via dashboards and liaise with the Sales team or internal departments to align on a mitigation plan with regards to a risk or issue.
- Experience working with a wide customer base under a playbook-based approach
- Ability to analyze data and identify bottlenecks early in our customer’s development
- Be a key player of a growing global Customer Success team managing a large customer base and important initiatives
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Work cross-functionally with multiple OutSystems teams to manage escalations, remove blockers and ensure customers can adopt and maximize utilization of our platform
- Be an advocate for your customers - identifying and quantifying the key factors for Customer Success and then communicating them effectively to drive the solutions provided by OutSystems.
- Bring intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from you research discoveries and customer engagements to help improve customer experiences and internal processes
- Gather insights and data regarding consumption, trends and risk factors.
- Collaborate and write communications to be sent to customers
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your customers, on your team, and on the company
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Fluent in English and Thai, Bahasa or Japanese is advantageous
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing services roles such as Technical Account Management, Customer Success Management, Solution Engineering/Architecture, or Professional Services
- Experience managing a large customer base in a subscription revenue model
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt to constant change
- Gainsight and Salesforce experience
- Ability to gather and analyze data and apply to your account management strategies
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects, drive successful technical programs, and manage technical accounts
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working with a technical customer base and/or corporate IT projects and processes
- Proven ability to influence people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- A highly qualitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting customer behavior and revenue
- The ability to work with distributed teams, across geos and cultures
- Detail oriented and well organized
How You Will Be Measured
- Retaining and growing revenue within the existing customer base
- Analysis and mitigation techniques for increasing customer health scores and NPS
- The ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Creating OutSystems advocates in your customer base
The Longer Story
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules , written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way .