- Work online from home with an international team of customer success staff to provide first-line technical support to our users (healthcare providers and patients). You will be challenged on both your troubleshooting skills as well as your communication skills as you try to provide top-notch service for end-users.
- Permanent Full-time Work From Home Set-Up (for Filipino applicants Only)
- Associate to Mid-Senior Level
- Information Technology & Services- Digital Healthcare/Telehealth
- Analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues for web application and video call application via phone, email, chat, video call, or remote desktop.
- Conduct training sessions to educate customers about VSee products and services.
- Help users to install and configure applications.
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all applications and system-related concerns from clients or other employees.
- Identify growth areas of the assigned accounts and of the company
- Graduate of any 4-year course of any computer science or related degree. (Required)
- 2-5 years of proven experience in a heavy customer-focused position involving and technical knowledge of a companies' products and services (Required)
- Extensive experience troubleshooting desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Must demonstrate the ability to explain technology to users with varying levels of understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to take time and train end-users whenever necessary on technical issues.
- Able to problem solve, think logically and analytically. Must display a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize based on business needs.
- Candidates should love to learn and ask questions, be detail-oriented, work well on a team, be self-directed, and willing to take initiative in their work, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be willing to work on graveyard shifts and work solely for the company. No side jobs allowed.
- Responsible and love what you do.
Required Work From Home Set-Up
- Php 30,000- Php 45,000 monthly depending on the successful applicants skills & experience
Why work with VSee? Successful applicants for this role will enjoy the following:
- You should have a Fast & Reliable internet connection with a minimum of 10mbps- preferably Fiber connection (not provided by the company)
- You should have your own Updated Desktop or Laptop with an excellent quality microphone, webcam, and headset. (not provided by the company)
- A Quiet Workspace for you to attend and focused on your tasks and responsibilities
- Permanent Work from Home - avoid the stress and hassle of commuting to work and commuting back home for several hours. Get to spend more quality time with yourself, your significant other, your whole family, and your friends.
- Career growth and advancement - a chance to broaden your skills which improved your chances of moving up as Project Manager and Customer Success Manager.
- Rewarding Performance Bonus based on your performance goals set by your manager/director.
- HMO coverage to ensure that they will get access to medical care and services.
- Paid Vacation Leaves - Time-off from work every now and then to reestablished work-life balance
- Competitive pay offer (not per hour based) basing on the successful applicant's skills and experience.
"Troubleshoot, Resolve Issues, Conduct Training Sessions, Provide Detailed Reports, Create Training Materials, problem solving, critical thinking, detailed oriented, works well with a team, self directed, desktop, web, mobile applications, customer success, technical engineers, technical support"