We are currently looking for an outstanding Customer Success Executive (CSE) to join our APAC team, based in Singapore. As our CSE, you will be responsible for a portfolio of our most strategic/ global accounts.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We are the greeters to the house of Zendesk - genuinely diligent, patient, organized, and, well, a little quirky.
We ensure customers are optimized and scaling easily through different programs, all passionate about driving business and technical value to retain and grow our customers.
A key fixture of our Success team is the work our CSEs do to understand a customer’s business, overarching strategy, and objectives and how they use Zendesk. CSEs work to provide solutions to challenges and ultimately help their customers to innovate and transform using Zendesk.
Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships, long-term strategy, sharing business road-maps, and product health of your accounts. You will use your creativity to craft extraordinary customer experiences. Above all, you are someone who is very passionate, client oriented, and loves navigating sophisticated organizational structures partnering with advocates to make Zendesk the common thread that transforms their business.
- Lead a book of business with the primary goal of retaining our customers and identifying ground-breaking support solutions across customers’ business
- Identification of risk and development of mitigation plans to eliminate or reduce the risk of churn or contraction
- Collaborate with your peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product, and throughout Zendesk to ensure our customers are getting the return on investment out of the Zendesk platform
- Engage with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible, from both a business and strategic perspective
- Advise support leaders across various industries to bring together their business problems and work together on solutions to go above and beyond
- Partner with creative, fast-growing customers to optimize and transform support strategies
- Conduct virtual and face to face meetings, workshops, discovery sessions, and executive business reviews in alignment with the Customer Success methodology
- Maintain a high level of integrity, empathy with an eye for business across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize customer experience
- Love for teamwork and the ability to work across different internal groups to improve our customers’ experience
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Ability to lead several projects and customers at one time
- 8+ years of Customer Success or related consulting experience providing strategic business advice to enterprise/ global customers
- Background of working at similar SaaS/ technology companies or consultancy businesses specializing in tech/ digital transformations
- Professional consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Deep understanding of customer support process and infrastructure or Customer Experience solutions (including but not limited to WFM, Messaging, QA, etc.)
- Ability to navigate across sophisticated customer organizations crafting solid relationships with C-Level, senior management, and other key decision-makers and influencers
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to optimally prioritize to get the job done
- Strong communication, social skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Insight and an unrivaled ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer experience and how it can transform businesses
- Experience with Zendesk or similar platforms (e.g. Salesforce, ServiceNow, BI tools) bonus if you have
- University degree or equivalent
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 25% (After the current remote work situation calm down)
Culture and Perks
We approach work with calm, focus, a sense of humour whilst keeping sane working hours. You will work with encouraging peers that truly care about our customers and deliver value for them. At Zendesk, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up!
Perks include stock, flexible working, $1500 training allowance, medical insurance coverage for you and your family, mobile phone allowance, home internet reimbursement, WFH equipment budget, and 4 months parental leave, and more!
About Zendesk - Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
U.S. Applicants Only: Consistent with Zendesk’s emphasis on employee wellness and our shared interest in public health, Zendesk requires all U.S. employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider accommodations for reasons recognized by applicable law. Zendesk prohibits discrimination and will not tolerate discrimination based on a person’s disability, physical or mental conditions, religion, or any other status protected by law.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.