All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
This role is remote in the country of Singapore. You must be authorized to work in Singapore to be considered for this role.
Do you enjoy engaging with early adopters to help them maximize their technology investments? Do you like to define processes and build innovative organizations? Then we have an incredible opportunity for you at JumpCloud!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for business issues with our customers and partners. You will develop and cultivate relationships where your role is to ensure customers and partners are connected to the JumpCloud Employees and process to resolve issues, receive product updates , and to share all information regarding future planning and ad hoc needs. The focus of this role is to efficiently and consistently satisfy our customers’ needs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Work with our customers to understand their needs, goals, and priorities
- Work with each of our departments to ensure our customer’s needs are being addressed
- Guide new customers through the implementation success plan process until customer is fully on-boarded
- Understand customer objectives and lead them through their journey to ensure Customer Lifetime Value
- Familiar with Account Health and building Account Plans that drive the customer’s business outcomes
- Build value for customers with JumpCloud’s platform and educate on features not already used by accounts
- Proactively keep clients engaged and informed based upon success plan; build client relations
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell/cross-sell) that may arise during the renewal management cycle
- Proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and engage all available resources to resolve the issue in a professional, coordinated manner
How Success Will Be Measured
- Ensuring successful customer onboarding
- High Customer Retention
- Steady increase in Customer Renewals
- Increase in overall Customer Expansion
- Identification of Upsell Opportunities
We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of customer engagement experience at a SaaS company
- Outstanding verbal & written communications and strong listening skills, particularly in the technical IT environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major is preferred
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.