Primer is solving the biggest problem in payments
The last two decades have seen an explosion in new payment services to support new ways to pay around the world - from digital wallets, mobile payments, and open banking, to Buy Now Pay Later and crypto. Great for consumers! But, incredibly complex for merchants and developers. That’s where Primer comes in.
Primer is the world's first automation platform for payments. With Primer, merchants and developers have all the underlying infrastructure and "lego blocks" they need to build the best buying experiences for their customers.
We're also creating an all-new open distribution channel for payment services to reach new merchants. Any developer can build a connection on Primer; merchants then simply 'click and connect' to the services they need to build their desired payment flows within their Primer dashboard.
We have an all-star global team from across the world of payments and fintech - ex Braintree-PayPal, Stripe, Checkout, Tink, Recurly, TrueLayer, Paddle, Plaid, Kount, and more.
Since starting in January 2020, we've raised from top tier investors including Accel, Balderton, Seedcamp, Speedinvest, and RTP Global, to enable us to solve the biggest problem in payments.
The way we work is different at Primer
Our culture is about removing the roadblocks to doing your best work. We can focus on taking initiative, letting the best ideas win, and valuing output over anything else. We celebrate progress (with tacos, goats, and more that you'll learn while you speak to us!). And we’ve had a lot to celebrate!
Underpinning all of this is our 'trust by default'. You’ll work remotely, wherever works best for you, have unlimited coworking access, unlimited time off, no company spending approvals, regular whole company retreats, team workations, and open access to people across the company.
So, One Of Our Favourite Approaches To Solving Problems Is Simply
We find the best thinking and work come from removing limiting assumptions.
If anything is possible, then what will you do?
Let’s put that question in the context of your role...What will the role involve?
- We're looking for someone to join our growing Customer Success team! We have ambitious growth plans at Primer over the next year and as we scale our onboarding of customers (merchants).
- You'll work with our merchants on a daily basis, putting their needs first, engaging them at critical points in their journey to ensure adoption, growth and renewal.
- You'll identify and qualify opportunities for growth while ensuring you have a constant view of risks.
- You'll represent the merchant internally at Primer, while progressing opportunities, risks and challenges proactively to ensure a great experience.
- You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and collaborate across teams at Primer to assess and prioritise merchant requests to prime them for growth.
- We're a growing company, where everyone can have an input into how things are done - you'll wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves, building Primer with us from the ground up.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a client-facing role in customer success or account management working with a complex technical product; previous experience in consultancy is a definite plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to nurture relationships across client stakeholder groups to generate value for both the merchant and Primer
- Skilled at data analysis to identify insights, risks and opportunities to move the needle on merchant operations
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varied, changing objectives - and the ability to balance and prioritise these
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with the Primer team, drawing insights from peers to inform prioritisation and manage expectations
- Structure and organisation - to better excel at discovery to ensure all merchants requirements are clearly understood and prioritised
- Drive and ambition - we're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us!
100% remote working - work from anywhere you like, however you like
Co-working space access
Team socials - quarterly workations, annual company events, virtual events
Laptop, screens, everything you need!
£500 towards your home office
Unlimited learning budget
Medical insurance via SafetyWings
Location specific benefits - pension, 401k, US health insurance, etc.