Customer Success Managers are responsible for taking ownership of the relationship held with each of their customers and to serve as an interface between the customer and the Rackspace support infrastructure to ensure that their technical, administration and specialist support needs are met. Additionally, they are expected to maximize the strength of the customer relationship by building a solid rapport with everyone within the client organization – identifying and taking advantage of sales, networking and PR opportunities and managing difficult situations to ensure that Rackspace’s reputation for Fanatical Support is upheld.
The Customer Success Manager has complete ownership of the relationship between Rackspace and their portfolio of customers. A Customer Success Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships held to create long partnerships.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate Rackspace and/or Customer support teams to deliver within agreed timescales
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers and Rackers alike Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements Produce ad-hoc reports when required
- 2 years of relevant service/relationship management experience or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Bilingual, fluently speaking English and Mandarin preferred.
- Sound knowledge on security is a plus.
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of cloud-based hosting services, computers, internet, and account management skills/tools.
- Basic understanding of implementation processes, ticketing system and ticket flow.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide fanatical customer support.
- Exhibits a good to excellent attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent creative problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Understanding of invoicing, contracts, proposals and renewals.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.