Apollo.io's mission is to help every business to fulfill their full market potential by connecting companies with amazing solutions with those who need them most. We've built a database of 250 million business contacts and 10 million companies, and our software helps sales and marketing identify and convert their most likely potential customers. We've raised over $10 million from Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, and Social Capital, and are profitable and continuously growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco,CA with a brilliant worldwide remote team.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
Your Role & Mission
The Customer Success team is looking for a remote, self-starting all-star from Manila or similar who can be a coach to our customers to ensure they’re finding success with Apollo. You’ll be trained on all things sales operations, sales process, marketing ops, and go-to-market strategy. After working with Apollo customers, you’ll become a leading expert on sales ops, marketing ops, and go-to-market strategy. A large part of this role will be dedicated to onboarding new customers to the platform within your territory and maintaining that relationship throughout their entire time with Apollo. And you’ll have the opportunity to create scalable programs to solve problems that are usually handled 1:1. An interest in creating many training content would be a major bonus for the Apollo team and is encouraged!
- Sense of ownership, a desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations
- Highly tech-savvy, using his/her skills in order to take advantage of the tools in place.
- Dependable, going above and beyond your job description to ensure our customers love us!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to explain concepts clearly and concisely as well as translate into customer-friendly language, complex technical knowledge.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate and tech-savvy, and quick to learn
- You pride yourself on being patient, a problem solver, ambitious, proactive/assertive, and dependable to follow through.
- Empathetic to customer needs, working to understand the questions that customers ask and why.
- Your friends would describe you as vivacious, strategic, empathetic, and dependable.
- Proactively provide customer training/onboarding calls to help clients find success in the Apollo platform. These topics span from sales email content best practices to implementing a CRM integration.
- Provide thorough and exhaustive onboarding for Apollo’s larger customers, completing 4 step onboarding process for accounts $5,000-$17,999
- Work with customer decision makers to understand and achieve customer short term and long term goal and drive adoption of Apollo's core products for all new users
- Learn about the customer’s current sales stack, and coach them on how to achieve their desired outcomes between all their tools.
- Consult with customers to build strong go-to-market strategy leveraging Apollo and develop strategic plans to improve client results
- Handle inbound customer training requests and best practices guidance - organize and run training sessions and workshops
- Understand customers’ perspectives and advocate for customer value company-wide / share insights / drive results as a customer advocate.
- Ensure all customers have a strong understanding of Apollo value and its products
- Work with the Support Team for technical escalations and make sure that inbound inquiries should be addressed or escalated internally the same day they come in
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possibly use in future case studies or company training
Skills And Relevant Experience
- 2-4+ years professional experience.
(Preferably Account Executive, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Consulting, Account Manager, Project Manager at Saas go-to-market company or Customer Success Manager at SaaS go to market company)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Able to explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage your workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI and to project manage.
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to quickly learn SaaS technical concepts.
- Previous sales experience is nice to have but not required
- Proven experience in maintaining relationships with customer decision makers and C-suite
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot/APIs is a plus
Activation: 95%+ user in every account in your name has reached the Habit moment (i.e. established a habit around the core value proposition)
Engagement: 50%+ user in every account in your name are power/advanced users vs. just core/casual users
Resurrection: 80%+ of paid seats in your account are using Apollo on a weekly basis
Monetization/Renewals: 90%+ Monthly Renewal Rate, 70%+ Annual Renewal Rate
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort to developing our remote employees's careers. The Customer Success team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive customer coach and sales trainer. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Opportunities to Progress in your Career
We’re growing the team and scaling how we operate. So, some likely future career moves for you would be:
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Account Executive or Account Manager (expansions and renewals)
Manage Strategic Partnerships
Revenue / Sales / Success Ops
Additional Opportunities Based on Interest
Opportunity to develop and orchestrate Programs or proactive communications to increase product adoption and proactively improve the overall customer journey
Opportunity to create content and resources to drive adoption of Apollo at scale, including tutorial videos, master classes, articles, blog posts etc.