MaestroQA is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team for managing a high volume of SMB customers with a focus on providing high quality service at scale. With a fast growing customer base, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help drive success at a customer focused company.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring for customers to achieve their success criteria and prove ROI continuously. We are looking for a person who has the entrepreneurial and adventurous spirit to grow customers and MaestroQA in APAC together.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our product helps Support Managers coach and develop Customer Service reps, helping them elevate their abilities to deliver great customer experiences and provide data-driven reporting.
We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Doordash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
MaestroQA is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup -- we are 60 employees, recently raised our Series A, growing at 100%+ each year, and just scratching the surface of our potential. Check out what Forbes wrote about us here!
About our culture:
We have 3 values at MaestroQA that we care deeply about instilling in our culture.
The first is hiring people passionate about their craft and nurturing that passion by designing an experience that creates high ownership, responsibility, and opportunities that stretch people’s abilities. We want to provide you with autonomy, flexibility, and clear impact on our customers and team members. We draw inspiration from Netflix’s No Rules Rules.
The second is hiring people that have strong structured thinking abilities and pairing that with a team that helps improve each person’s decision making skills through questions and socratic debate. We care a lot more about understanding people’s decision making processes more than the decision itself and we actively invest in how to create a culture of healthy debates that are inclusive to all personality types. The primary ask is willingness to explain your logic and willingness to ask others to do the same. We draw inspiration from Thinking In Bets and Super Thinking.
The last value is hiring people who care a lot about evolving themselves for the betterment of their individual, team, and company goals. This often shows itself through stories of people who developed new perspectives on topics over the course of their life and examples of changing their minds based on new data, information, quality of thinking, conversations, etc.. We want to feel everyone is not focused on being right but making the right decision. Right now, we are piloting a Positive Intelligence program with 11 people, including our CEO, to understand their Sabaetours and Sages. This is one example of many other ways we encourage this culture and are excited about new ideas to further this. We draw inspiration from Think Again.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for owning product adoption and value delivery across SMB clients. You will manage and grow SMB clients from onboarding to renewal and growing accounts.
- Manage SMB customers from onboarding to renewal including usage and adoption, renewal rates, running QBRs, increasing NRR and more.
- Run discovery sessions to understand our clients existing workflows and systems
- Know how to define success criteria and suggest custom tailored QA programs based on customers’ goals and business problem
- Seek for opportunities to grow SMB account to Enterprise customers
- Run QBRs to align customer’s KPIs and QA goals continuously to prove ROI and customers’ success with MaestroQA
- Make sure for customers to fully adopt product and they can’t live without MaestroQA
- Know how to troubleshoot bug/issues and escalate to the relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Provide support to our international customers that live chat message MaestroQA during times that are out of business hours for the NY office.
- Build client facing guidance, help-articles and read to share toolkits to manage SMB customers at scale and effective.
What you should have/be:
- Proven track record in previous customer-facing roles in a Customer Success Manager role, Sales, Account Manager role
- Entrepreneurship to grow customers and MaestroQA in APAC with a proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn QA industry and provide strategic and proactive advice on customers for product adoption to make customers achieve their success via MaestroQA
- Capable of having a critical and creative thinking to provide the most effective solution/workarounds based on customer’s use cases
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Highly organized and excellent multitasker
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, and self-driven
- Experience working closely with both Product and Engineering team
What we offer:
We are remote first, and offer competitive pay, stock options, benefits including health insurance, unlimited PTO.
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
- The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just riding it.