UserLeap is changing the way companies solve complex business problems by making it simple to run targeted, in-product micro-surveys with a snippet of code deployed just once. Choose from 75+ micro-survey templates (or create your own) to run inside your customer experience -- via web, or integrated into an iOS or Android native app. UserLeap’s clients include Square and the company is backed by First Round Capital.
We’re quickly signing larger and larger enterprises and looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to ensure new customers achieve their goals and become UserLeap advocates. This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you will help build the Customer Success team from the ground up and play a vital role in the company’s growth.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for building and maintaining successful partnerships with a portfolio of customers and ensuring they realize maximum value from our platform and services. This position works cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing, and User Research teams to deliver value, drive engagement and expansion, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Manage the end-to-end customer experience from adoption to engagement and expansion, and serve as the voice of the customer inside UserLeap
- Nurture and expand relationships with end-users and stakeholders and turn them into UserLeap advocates
- Become a micro-survey expert and teach your customers how to derive value from UserLeap by helping them maximize the platform’s capabilities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers by providing expert guidance and best practices to address their business goals, needs, and pain points
- Raise critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop and implement tailored strategies to ensure the platform is deployed successfully and generates viral growth within customer organizations
- Own customer health and develop and deliver effective engagement programs and playbooks
- Prepare content that educates users on the platform, best practices, and use cases
- Partner closely with sales to manage account strategy and ensure customer growth and retention
- Help drive the product roadmap as you bring the voice of your customers into planning meetings
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in customer/user research, product management, customer success, or account management; experience at a research or analytics-focused B2B software company a strong plus
- A firm understanding of User Experience and/or Customer Experience principles and knowledge of survey design best practices
- Proven experience leading cross-functional initiatives with customers that drove success, including significantly increasing adoption/engagement, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth
- A track record of successfully managing multiple projects and programs, setting priorities, and staying organized while managing a diverse book of business
- Excellent communication and relationship skills; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming obstacles, and conducting strategic customer communications
- A self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working cross-functionally in a high growth environment
While this role can be done from anywhere, UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $4M led by First Round Capital, who is also an investor in Uber, Square, Looker, and Hotel Tonight. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).