Join our Customer Success Team
*This is a 1 year contract replacement for maternity leave, possibily for permanent at end of term!
Are you passionate about improving customer experience and transforming business relationships? Do you constantly see ways to enhance communication and customer service?
We are a quickly growing company, and we are looking for a strong member for our Customer Success team, in Reykjavik and Montreal Canada.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction, engagement, onboarding and technical support. Strong product knowledge is imperative as you play a central role in configuration of the Tempo platform to support customer priorities. As a trusted advisor, the Customer Success Manager determines how Tempo can be effectively applied to achieve a company's strategic business objectives.
A Customer Success Manager is an experience-maker for our customers – passionate about teaching customers how to solve a new problem or solve a problem differently.
The role involves:
- Guiding and teaching customers to give them proactive assistance as they onboard our products.
- Evaluating the status of new customer activations and progress and proposing solutions to different use-cases.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction within both product and Tempo communication which lead to account reference-ability, advocacy & loyalty.
- Identifying common customer challenges and working with the rest of the Tempo team to proactively address them through a variety of mediums and channels.
- Work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements and craft new solutions for customers.
- Work closely with the whole organization to support value-focused conversation during the sales cycle.
- Collaborating in establishing world-class customer service policies, processes, and standards.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Monitor usage and troubleshoot any problems with how customers use our products.
- Strengthen the customer-centric culture at Tempo.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 to 3 years experience in B2B Customer Success and/or Management Consulting in the software industry.
- Has experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Has experience in project management or related activities - a mix of methodology is a plus.
- Is passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses.
- Is a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building strong relationships throughout an organization.
- Loves teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together.
- Has a consultative mindset that enables you to easily diagnose issues and prescribe solutions.
- Prefers working in Agile environments with a good understanding of SaaS models.
- Is excited about our mission at Tempo
What is in it for you
- Remote work options
- Unlimited vacation!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Bright office spaces in Montreal, Reykjavik and Boston
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social events
- And so much more!!