LOCAD is a cloud logistics network, providing SCaaS (Supply Chain as a Service) to e-Commerce entrepreneurs and enterprises. With our integrated technology, international warehouse network, and dedicated team of logistic experts, we build a more sustainable future for e-Commerce businesses.
We are an early stage start-up, founded by entrepreneurs from the e-commerce, logistics and supply chain industries. Our mission is to democratize the supply chain for all and support the rapid and exciting expansion of e-commerce across Southeast Asia.
This role is part of the Operations team, which is a collection of brilliant individuals from all areas of eCommerce, logistics and supply chain. They build our network, manage fulfilment, refine processes and provide ongoing customer success support.
What you’ll focus on…
First and foremost, you’ll be the brand ambassador for Locad, but also the support function that our customers use to ensure they get the most of the Locad platform. Your objective is to build long term relationships that are built on trust. After all, the customers we bring on board are building their business and we are key to their success, as they are to ours.
Other objectives that belong to this role;
- Own the account management and monthly business review process for assigned LOCAD brands
- Manage and represent assigned LOCAD brands with internal stakeholder
- Ensure brand inquiries are prioritized and answered within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assist in updating / improving the Customer Success Management (CSM) knowledge-base and account management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Continuously secure actionable brand feedback to improve LOCAD offering.
- Lead & Coach junior Customer Success colleagues.
What you bring…
- Passionate for Customer success and customer relationships.
- Moving 1000’s of items daily means the process provides the opportunity for a large number of potential issues. Being calm, data driven and able to hand pressure is key.
- Previous experience within a similar environment, SaaS, Logistics, eCommerce would all be very advantageous.
- A data driven and analytical approach, able to review processes and drive meaningful insights.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, someone that can actively listen, show empathy and offer solutions.
- A positive attitude.
What you’ll get…
- You’ll become part of a diverse team that's globally distributed. We are a business that's been built in the post pandemic era, each employee given flexibility to create and build in their space.
- We are meritocratic and believe in the potential of our employees, we look to go further each time and develop as a team.
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Generous equipment allowance.
- Fully remote and flexible working.
- Annual L&D support.
We believe diversity and representation are key to creating not only a great product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.