About the Role
This role is responsible for responding to inquiries from our customers and working on other customer-related tasks needed for our product operation. This position is crucial in capturing and guiding our customers on a daily basis.
Tridge is a data-driven global B2B trading platform of the Agriculture and Food industry, where buyers and suppliers can find credible business partners, market intelligence, and new trade business opportunities.Tridge is a global frontrunner revolutionizing one of the most traditional industries, Agriculture and Food B2B Trading Industry, using our extensive digital, data, and technology capabilities as well as unique crowd-sourced human networks in more than 200 countries.
Many leading global food manufacturers, retailers, caterers worldwide already benefit from Tridge’s innovative digital solution for local market intelligence acquisition, supplier identification as well as trading communication/execution.The most notable aspect of Tridge is that every member is wholeheartedly striving to implement our core value proposition of “Global market equilibrium” by effectively executing our company slogan “Connecting”. Please visit our website: https://www.tridge.com/
The person is responsible for
- communicating effectively and efficiently with our customers
- converting inbound sales to actual sales conversion
- getting feedback from our users regarding product usage, as well as promptly answer any questions regarding pricing and other general, administrative inquiries
- providing the next course of action in resolving the customer's reason for contact
- demonstrate customer service skills in every interaction and ensure timely, one-contact resolution
- make use of time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of chats and emails in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work on shifting schedules including Working 12:00 AM ~ 8 AM (KST) and holidays
We are looking for
- candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- minimum one-year work experience in Customer Support / Customer Service
- experience in email and chat channels is a plus
- excellent written and verbal (conversational) English communication skills
- client first mindset
- analytical with effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- ability to work under pressure and can work independently
Such qualifications are preferred:
- comfortable with navigating through an intelligence platform such as finding specific data
- comfortable working remote with a stable Internet connection
- able to communicate with team members quickly and efficiently
Technology (personal asset) must be an Intel i3 processor, similar or higher specs, with 8GB RAM and Windows 10. With a DSL internet connection, minimum of 5 MBPS, preferably higher.
Fully Remote work. Working hours need to be flexible. Communication will be done by a messenger (Slack) and required to be responsive during working hours.