Revnue is an AI-powered intelligent digital contract management software that is transforming the way enterprises manage their contracts. By making contract management accessible to everyone, from small businesses to very large enterprises, the company aims to make a positive impact on millions of customers across the globe. The company was founded by a team of technology veterans from Microsoft, Amazon, VMWare, and IBM, who have years of experience in digital contracting and a deep passion for making technology easy to use. Headquartered in California, more information on Revnue can be found at the official website. Follow @Revnue on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- 100% Remote Job
- Exciting, early-stage Contract Management startup poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
About The Role
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to serve on the front lines by answering questions and troubleshooting technical problems through email and chat.
- This role reports directly to the COO with a dotted line reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Develop expert knowledge of the Revnue Contract Management Platform and be able to answer questions around features, subscriptions, and other relevant questions
- Create, manage, and resolve tickets through live chat and email
- Ensure all tickets are properly logged in the tracker, and document support issues and resolution steps
- Maintain excellent average response times while ensuring all concerns are addressed
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Write and document Support Issues and Resolution Steps
- Creating Knowledge Base Articles to guide customers through understanding the platform
- Assist in onboarding contract of customers by entering contract data
- Report bugs and recommend product improvements to the development team based on customer feedback
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Minimum 3 Years Technical Support Experience (preferably with a SaaS company)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Experience supporting customers through LiveChat (Zendesk, Intercom, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work on rotating schedules
- Must have a stable internet connection and personal computer
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture