Investment / Financial Analyst - Customer Success
Simply Wall St ( is a growing financial startup with customers all over the world. We transform the way everyday people around the world invest, by empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
This is an opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in the share market to work for a well-funded Fintech startup with a global impact. We are growing fast and you can be part of this journey. Our customers are the core of everything we do, so amazing customer support is critical. In your role, you will solve complex customer problems, while upholding high customer satisfaction and leaving our customers delighted.
This is a REMOTE position, where you will have flexibility and autonomy to work from wherever you like.
What You Will Do
- Take full ownership of customer feedback and general inquiries
- Help drive positive change throughout the business by identifying and solving customer issues and proposing next level process improvements.
- Responding to complex customer queries via Zendesk or email. These can range from:
- Questions about our analysis model
- Issues with a user’s portfolio
- Bugs and issues on the website or mobile app
- General questions around the platform
Feature requests Analysing common customer issues and feeding that them to Head of Support or to the team
- Subscription plan inquiry
- Account settings
More About You
- Have knowledge or interest in investing in the share market
- Know how to read financial statements
- Understand financial and/or investment terminologies.
- Great communication skills.
- Love to take challenges and help others.
- Results-driven and problem solver.
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Flexible and willing to work on a shifting schedule/holidays/weekends
- Experience with customer support and subscription-based payment tools like Zendesk or Stripe
- 1-year+ experience in a similar role is ideal
- Has the desire to explore more about investing
- Enjoy autonomy and the freedom to achieve your work goals on your terms
Like being part of a small team (currently 3 but growing to 6) where you will have a direct impact on our customers and product