We are building our Global Customer Support Team which will be focusing on improving the Customer journey within Visualfabriq. Check out this fantastic opportunity to join this new team and grow superfast in one of the available roles.
About VISUALFABRIQ - Will you take us to the Next Level?
Visualfabriq is the market leading AI Driven Revenue Growth Management SaaS Platform for the CPG industry. Our solutions help CPG companies to efficiently plan, run and evaluate trade promotions and more. Since 2013, Visualfabriq has scaled up rapidly with the trust of well-known CPG companies like Heineken, Friesland Campina, Unilever, Nestlé, Arla and Mars.
We have offices in New York City, London, Barcelona, Johannesburg, Singapore and our fabulous headquarters in Maarssen (near Amsterdam).
Across the world, Visualfabriq is a high-performance, values-driven team with every individual putting our vision into action every day. With our customer demands rising, will you take us to the next level?
Visualfabriq is seeking a dynamic Customer Support Manager. The Customer Support Manager will report into the Head of Customer Support and is a part of the Customer Happiness Department.
As Customer Support Manager you will help Customers find their way around Visualfabriq SaaS platform,
What will you do as Customer Support Manager?
- Build extensive knowledge of our platform and how our Customers use this
- Support Visualfabriq’s Customers with complex Questions
- Deep Dive in Business & How to Questions that reach your team.
- Participate in ongoing education for Customer Support Manager’s
- Work closely with Customer Engagement and Product & Engineering Teams to strengthen the Usage of Visualfabriq within the Customers Organization.
To be SUCCESSFUL – Are you ready to excel with us?
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Economics.
- Customer Support is totally your thing: you are a good listener and you like to help, advise and find solutions.
- Multitasking is your second nature and you have a pro-active + Customer First mindset.
- Knowledge of online products/ SaaS (Software as a Service) is a mega nice to have.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- It is preferable that you speak Japanese.
- You have outstanding customer service skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- You have a good understanding of different technical products.
About YOU – Do you see the fit?
- You are a master of taking initiative, setting goals, and getting things done.
- You have the ability to manage several projects at one time and manage time accordingly.
- You love to connect with clients anywhere in the world.
- You enjoy being a part of a dynamic international team.
- The ability to focus on customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are also willing to work outside of office hours.
- You strongly appreciate IT activities like implementation project experience.
What we OFFER – The good stuff 😉
Besides an exciting job, we offer you great conditions too! Find out what you will enjoy being a Visualfabriq team member.
- Market leading compensation package.
- Tools of the trade, including a phone allowance and laptop (of course!).
- Being part of a dynamic international team.
- Working with the largest FMCG companies worldwide.
- Possibility to grow within Customer Engagement Team.
** No agencies needed. **
NEXT STEP – Are you excited?
Press the blue button, we can’t wait to meet you!
Check out what our people say about working with Visualfabriq
*Visualfabriq is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.