Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint, Truekind & Empetua
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager to ensure that an excellent customer experience is met across all customer direct touchpoints and engagements (bots and humans) with metrics, processes, and responses throughout the customer journey (pre and post-sale) for the operations of our fast-growing shapewear online store, Shapermint.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for Customer Support, focusing on customer responses and engagements for pre and post-sales contact - shipping, fitting, and customer touchpoints.
- Drive CX Outcomes and opportunities that impact the company, brand, and the store
- Drive customer outcomes for shipping, fitting, and customer experience
- Build and lead a world-class team:
- Team Organization and SLA Management
- Drive Growth Outcomes
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- This role is focused on pre-sales and post-sales and is not a technical support-related role.
- Strong grasp of the English language, including spoken and written
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage team leaders and members, with different scopes and lead indicators to monitor
- Good problem-solving skills and confidence when facing challenges to ensure we provide excellence in customer experience
- Continuous learning and growth mindset
- Good interpersonal & communications skills; positive work attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to have the right follow up and monitoring of action items and KPIs
- A responsible team player who works well with others
- Able to make good decisions independently
What We Have to Offer:
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, and start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!