Before you read any further: Diversity of thought is our thing at Opencare; we’ve worked hard to craft a team with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Why? We're glad you asked! We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business and ability to produce creative solutions. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Opencare is building technology to transform the dental industry.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, they should focus on providing world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that.
Through the Opencare technology platform, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness.
Our Customer Support Team’s Vision
Our Customer Support team doesn’t just exist to solve problems and close tickets. Our goal is to build an incredible experience for our patients and dental practices, and we do this through being responsive, helpful, and resourceful. We serve as the voice of our customers, sharing their concerns and needs with the rest of the organization.
How will you help to get us there?
We are looking for someone who can be our Customer Support Manager and lead an inspired team of support agents to handle inbound requests from patients and dental practices. The right leader will create an environment that encourages growth and ownership while supporting our customers with any of their needs.
Our support team has a strong foundation, relying on consistent processes and thorough documentation to help to navigate all of our regular interactions. As manager, your task will be to build on this foundation. You will collaborate with our Senior Manager of Customer Experience to define the support strategy and keep improving the customer experience as we scale.
Your impact, in this role:
- Delivering a comprehensive service to customers
- Delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of customer requests
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Reporting back on results and metrics to influence future business decisions
- 3+ years of managing a customer support team at a technology company, ideally handling multiple support channels and products
- Experienced with using Zendesk; admin certification is preferred
- Confident scaling a support team
- Comfortable working with data and reporting with a strong ability to quickly analyze data to identify areas for operational improvement
- People management of 5-10 direct reports, teams of up to 40 (management of larger teams an asset, but not required)
- Experience building out a customer-facing knowledge base
- Coaching mindset and familiar with managing team performance
- Developing operational processes that support scale
- Past experience managing a remote team within a global organization
- Attention to detail, someone whose main focus is to deliver quality results
- Dependable, responsible, hard working, resourceful, excited to learn new things, bright, upbeat, and friendly
- Self-motivated - someone who will aim to achieve the best possible results and look for areas of improvement along the way,
- Someone who stays objective despite trials and challenges
- Someone who works very well under tight deadlines
Technical Requirements :
- Internet Speed of not less than 3mpbs [Please conduct a speedtest at https://www.speedtest.net/ and send us a screenshot of the results.]
- Must have or willing to acquire a noise cancellation headset
- Updated Laptop/Desktop Windows or Mac Software [ Please take a screenshot of the Specs of your Laptop or PC and send it here]
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Willing to start ASAP & work during EST [Eastern Standard Time Zone]
- Available to work full time 40-45 hrs per week
- Excellent English communication (verbal & written)
- Knowledgeable using Google Suite [Docs, Sheet, etc]
Company Benefits for our Contractors:
- This is a permanent Work From Home contract
- We offer an HMO Coverage on the 9th month of your employment
- We offer an annual increase which will be based on your performance