An exciting Customer Support Manager role has become available at one of the world's trusted B2B sales companies.
Location: Remote , Philippines.
We are looking for a professional with a passion for helping people, resolving issues for them, and problem-solving. You will work closely with the Customer Experience and Product teams.
What To Expect From The Role
The Customer Support function has the following primary responsibilities and objectives.
- Support Ticket Management
- Ensure all support tickets are managed appropriately following customer service best practices. This is done in Zoho Desk.
- Create and maintain control of all processes. This is done in Zoho Projects.
Grading & Reporting Management
- Grade all assignments from our students by applying our grading key.
- Ensure proper communication around all assignments.
- Build and maintain the proper reporting of assignment completion. Liaise with Customer Experience to ensure data completeness and accuracy. This is critical, as it is the main report that our customers see and review.
Learning Systems Management
- Build and maintain all instances in our learning portal for each customer.
- Supply and maintain the content within our new learning app.
This Role Requires You To
- Create your vision & plan for this role and seek alignment with company leaders. Map your plan in Zoho Projects for greater visibility and execution.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support
- Comfortable in a start-up environment; willing to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
- Ability to communicate by email and verbally with proper grammar, formatting, etc
- Work from home
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth
- Work with a global team
- Access to executives and a seat at the table where your ideas are valued
- Autonomy to ideate and implement your vision
- Customer-first mindset, passionate about serving with excellence and positivity
- High EQ; leads with gratitude, acts with compassion and has a growth mindset
- Process-oriented, detailed, and able to execute
- Focused on innovation and growth of processes
- Ability and experience to manage people is a plus
If you’re interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role. Once done, submit your final video presentation link click apply
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.