NOTE: This is a 100% remote (work from home) job for candidates located in The Philippines. A home office with a computer and high-speed internet are required for this role.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for an experienced professional to handle end-user customer support in Asia for Cloud Academy’s B2C and B2B enterprise SaaS customer base. This position must also work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and be able to work under pressure at times handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, information technology management, vendor management, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This position must maintain current technical skills, excellent client service, and a polite, professional demeanor.You should have a working knowledge of AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platforms and a truly limitless desire to learn more about technology. You should have B2C and B2B Enterprise SaaS experience and an entrepreneurial get-it-done attitude.
This position reports directly to our Director of Customer Success and works closely with our US- and European-based enterprise Customer Success team, our Swiss-based product development team, and our global team of training content creators.
What You’ll Do
- Be the face of Cloud Academy with our customers, delivering excellent interactions over email and phone.
- Support users of Cloud Academy’s web app and mobile applications, and Hands-on Labs (actual training environments on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform like the ones you see here).
- Evaluate user needs, collect customer feedback, research and identify technical problems, and work with content, engineering, and product teams to determine workarounds and solutions.
- Participate in weekly product meetings and bug scrubs — using data to help determine priorities for our product and content teams.
- Identify common themes to create platform FAQs and proactively coordinate with our content. development team to update FAQs as product features are released weekly.
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline and automate our support processes.
- Strong track record in customer support for a B2C and B2B Enterprise SaaS product.
- Ability to grasp and explain complex technical concepts and techniques across multiple platforms.
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform service offerings and a strong desire to learn more (please indicate if you hold any vendor certifications).
- An innate sense of urgency to get things done the right way.
- Ability to act independently and hold stakeholders across the company accountable for deliverables.
- Experience and prudence dealing with sensitive data and systems (e.g., handling e-commerce disputes).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Significant experience (3+ years) working with Zendesk platform supporting customers.
- A home office with a computer, a headset and high-speed internet.
- AWS, Azure, GCP certified — or you have passed an equivalent Cloud Academy certification prep exam
- Experience with Recurly or other payment service provides.
- Experience supporting e-learning platforms.
- Technical writing experience.
- Knowledge of network and application protocol stack
- Understanding of information security concepts, tools and processes