Accelevents, a virtual & hybrid events platform, is a rapidly growing seed-stage startup hiring aggressively to support our expansion. At Accelevents, we are passionate about our team, our culture, our technology, and customer success.
WE FOCUS ON OUR CLIENTS
As event experts ourselves, we identify with our clients and focus on delivering the best possible experience for them.
WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
We know that our people are the key to creating a successful experience for our clients, making our team our most valuable asset!
WE EMBRACE THE NEW REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
As a remote employee you will never feel disconnected from the team - between messaging on Slack, joining weekly team video calls, one on one conversations with managers and colleagues, and our monthly full team happy hour, you will feel like we're all in the same office!
WE REWARD SUCCESS
Regardless of your area of expertise, consistent success will be rewarded with opportunity and upward mobility.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of our employees and our clients. We are committed to equity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and believe that diversity drives our innovation and culture. We strive to create a workforce that represents the global reach of our client base.
Hosting an event is stressful. At Accelevents, our mission is to relieve that stress for event organizers through easy-to-use technology and the best customer support. We may be biased, but if you want to see how highly we value support for yourself, just Google 'Accelevents reviews'!
Our Customer Success team is one of the main drivers of growth for our event platform. As a Customer Support Representative you'll work with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to coach and assist event organizers with hosting their most successful events yet!
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you on our passionate team!
This role will be remote so we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently! For this opening, we are looking for candidates in the Philippines only.**
Responsibilities and goals you'll own:
The ideal candidate is someone with a background in customer success and managing numerous customers at one time. The candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
The Customer Success team is the main point of contact with our clients. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for fielding questions from our client during event setup and execution. As such, you will master our product, knowing the platform inside and out. The Customer Success team at Accelevents is all about ensuring our customers are happy and that their events go off without a hitch. This doesn't mean simply answering support requests, but also doing what we can to prevent questions in the first place (think better documentation, advocating for product improvements, identifying areas of opportunity and so on). As a Customer Support Representative at Accelevents, you will have an integral role in leveraging feedback to shape and evolve our platform, while advocating for and fueling the company vision.
Customer Support Representatives will be responsible for:
- Fielding questions and holding conversations with clients on a daily basis (both over the phone and via our website chat feature through Intercom)
- Mastering the Accelevents platform, knowing its features in full detail
- Consulting with clients to help improve their experience during event page setup and execution
- Respond to a variety of incoming support, sales and product inquiries from new and existing customers in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Handling sometimes complex customer requests or complaints through from initial contact until resolution
- Take responsibility to ensure customers having a great experience with our product
- Working with the Product team to report common user issues, suggest improvements and convey any other relevant feedback
- Observing client behaviors and pain points in order to help further develop our product and enhance the client experience
- Participate in beta testing of new and existing products/features
- Ability to multi-task while paying great attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely, highly self-motivated
- 2-5 years of experience supporting a technical product, preferably for a SaaS startup
- English-speaking proficiency is required; additional foreign language skills a plus
- Extremely strong written skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
You'll love (and excel) at this job if:
- You're super comfortable working remotely on a distributed team – in fact, that's exactly what you're looking for!
- You have a thing for tech, you're tech-savvy, yet personable and poses natural problem-solving abilities
- You genuinely enjoy making customers happy. It's just part of your nature.
- You're always 'in the know' on product updates, new releases, roadmap plans, and our competitive market.
- You perform duties with timeliness, dependability, and hold yourself accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance
- Someone who has a way with words—clear, friendly, and concise.
- Possess energy, patience, and the ability to switch gears easily (from client to client, but also from client to project and back).
- You don't need to be told what to do. After you learn your job, you need very little guidance to see what needs to be done – you take the initiative to jump in and get it done
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there's a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- You're a people person. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, but you seek to empower and educate others with an empathetic approach
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There's always a better way
- You're not afraid to bring relevant issues to the table, but will also come with helpful solutions/suggestions
- You're comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without complete information – that's OK!
- …and last, but certainly not least, someone who will ALWAYS put the customer first..
What your days will look like:
- Provide exceptional support to our customers
- Create product documentation for the knowledge base (text, screenshots, and video/audio)
- Advocate for the customer and their feedback to the Product team
- Constantly look out for ways to improve the customer experience, whether through avenues of customer communication, internal process improvements, internal/external tools, etc.
- Escalate items to Product and Engineering Teams using when needed, while researching, troubleshooting, writing a bug report, etc. to help set these teams up for success
Tech we use:
If you're excited about this role and you think you've got the chops, you should apply. Make sure to tell us why you are excited and what sets you apart from other candidates in your cover letter.
Why work with us?
- Join an exciting and fast-paced company where your work improves the company every day
- Help us grow and refine the best virtual events platform on the market, while growing and developing yourself as an individual
- Significant opportunity for professional growth and ability to see the results of your hard work quickly
- A permanent remote working environment that was established pre-COVID
- Strong culture of positivity, teamwork, and fun!
- Competitive benefits package to be implemented January 1, 2021 (healthcare and technology reimbursement until that point)
Accelevents is an all-in-one virtual & hybrid events platform that empowers event organizers and marketing professionals to create authentic human connections and memorable experiences. As a leading event technology platform, Accelevents is redefining the way brands connect with their audiences with a user-friendly yet robust set of customizable and interactive features. Attendees can watch keynote talks, attend multiple breakout sessions, engage within workshops, interact with virtual exhibitors, network with groups or individuals, answer polls, download materials, and participate in live chats. Accelevents supports multi-faceted online, hybrid, and in-person conferences, summits, fundraisers, educational seminars, team building events, community networking, festivals, and more.