PriceLabs is an innovative and easy-to-use revenue management tool for the vacation and short-term rental industry. A data-driven approach, automation rules, and customizations to manage to price and stay restrictions help vacation rentals increase revenues and save them hours in the process. With integrations to a growing list of channels and property management systems, automated revenue management is a few clicks away!
Our team is experienced in revenue management, travel distribution, technology and analytics, and has put all that experience to making a leading revenue management solution for the vacation and short-term rental industry.
About the role
In the Product Specialist Specialist role, you will be the first layer of communication with our customers. You will wear many hats, and your work will have a real impact on the success of PriceLabs' customers and their business. Our customers love the support and service we provide and your role will be to not only uphold similar standards but set new standards. You can find our customer reviews here.
We are an agile team that accepts open communication, empowerment, innovation, collaboration, and a shared focus on customer success. We are a remote-first organization and accept work from home as the norm.
This is a morning shift role: 4 AM PST - 2 PM Manila time
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Conducting product walkthrough and providing resolutions to customers queries
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Answering questions over email, phone calls, & live video calls.
- Finding ways to go above & beyond to help customers
- 1+ years experience in a Customer support role within a SaaS product organization
- Empathy, and patience.
- Curiosity and a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong analytical background - our product is very math and numbers-heavy!
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Zohodesk or other support/service software