BowerBird an Australian-owned company looking for a tier-one customer support and customer success consultant to join our 100% remote team, working within the architecture and media sectors.
Who is BowerBird?
BowerBird is an online architecture platform that connect architects with journalists to get their work published.
BowerBird is a 100% remote workplace, where structured and supported autonomy is highly valued. We’re a close-knit global team that prioritises communication and work-life balance.
Reporting directly to our Head of International Communities, you’ll respond to inbound support requests – providing advice and support to our users – as well as coordinating outbound Customer Success activities (which will be initially handled by tier-two support reps). As the front-line of our customer experience, you’ll be representing our company’s brand in a positive manner.
A great deal of cultural and technical training will be provided, however the role will also look for more fun, efficient and effective ways to provide support to our users.
- Fully remote team
- Genuine work/life balance
- 33 days paid leave (including any local public holidays)
- Career growth coaching with opportunities for advancement
- Structured, agreed output-based work, with clear targets and objectives, actions and key results (OARs)
- You’ll have demonstrated experience in a similar role
- You’ll appreciate strong systems, documentation and up-to-date knowledge-bases
- You’ll have a strong understanding of customer support and success
- You’ll be a strong communicator and be confident in an async remote work environment
- We currently use the Intercom ecosystem for managing both inbound and outbound communications with our platform users, so familiarity with this system or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of and/or passion for architecture and interior design also a bonus
- Respond to inbound support requests in a timely manner
- Review and develop our Support Site in consultation with Head of International Communities
- Assign inbound registrations to sales agents using Intercom and Streak where required
- Coordinate and/or complete outbound Customer Success tasks, including ‘Health Checks’, ‘failed charges’ etc.
To apply for this role, click ‘Apply’.