Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are seeking when they request our help? Join us!
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested?
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, live chats, on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our Director of Customer Support and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
Who Should Apply? An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading the knowledge about them
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles.
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellphone internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, webcam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- English fluency.
- To live in a UTC+4 - UTC+8. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: Asia/Oceania standard work hours. Any candidate who doesn't live in this time zone will be automatically disqualified.
- 100% Remote work.
- 25 days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Annual Equipment/ Technology Stipend.
- Maternity / Paternity Bonus.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Remote Retreats and an Annual Retreat.
We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So while 2020 had us meeting virtually because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and Mexico (2018).
Curious? You can find more about what it's like working at Hubstaff from the perspective of our team members here (https://hubstaff.wistia.com/medias/tgs5i92fik). In addition, you can read more about us on our website (https://hubstaff.com/about) and learn more about our history and work philosophy on our blog.