Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Shift: 10:30 am to 7:00 pm EST
Under general supervision of the Manager, Customer Systems Call Center, the Customer Systems Call Center Technician is responsible for responding to Strategic Customer calls and emails relative to systems support and training for AmerisourceBergen applications/systems such as ABC PassPort, EDI, Reporting tools, hand-held technology, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for customers calls and emails to resolve customer issues with ABC hardware, applications, connectivity and standard customer service related issues that arise from the customer's use of these ABC applications.
- Maintains a deep understanding of ABC system solutions and leverage the most relevant features/functionality when speaking with customers about their specific business issues.
- Documents potential system and process enhancement recommendations based on customer feedback.
- Independently facilitates systems training to end users and sales representatives in formal sessions such as scheduled classroom or web-ex training or in a one-on-one setting.
- Conducts product presentations and demos to current and potential customers as needed.
- Promotes ABC proprietary applications when communicating directly with customers telephonically, in written form or in person.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints; escalating to Manager and/or Sales Business Owner as necessary.
- Conducts research on new technology as requested in order to stay abreast of any new releases and features of business operating systems and software utilized by the organization.
- Documents customer interactions according to standard operating procedures in support of efforts to providing a consistent, high-quality customer experience.
- Manages and completes project ticket assignments to achieve desired results within the defined timeline.
- Supports Customer Systems Solution Specialists in the set-up and transition of new accounts or initiatives relative to ABC systems.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience; experience in a customer service environment and supporting PCs in a LAN environment a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of operating systems related to personal computer systems and peripherals, palm technologies, RF and wired networking technologies, telephone systems, network servers and internal wiring
- Strong computer skills in order to effectively diagnose mixed environment systems conflicts
- Strong understanding of current technologies in area of expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Excellent teamwork
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills; attention to detail
- Self-discipline for performing quality work; self starter
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines; good time management skills
- Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills to sustain successful customer relationships
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
ScheduleFull timeEqual Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.