We’re looking for an experienced and well-rounded Data Analysis Manager to manage for master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has to oversee and align with business processes for detail, experience as a business data analyst, anddeep understanding of the popular data analysis tools such as MS Power BI.
- Develop and implement a robust sales force effectiveness framework to govern all sales force effectiveness activities
- Performs routine business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Work with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Provide business data interpretation.
- Help to develop reports and analysis and produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics and other related studies.
- 3-5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and leading a team.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in Microsoft Power BI
- Demonstrate fluency in both Burmese and English, both written and spoken