Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable. The core product is a B2B transactions platform that helps small-medium merchants and suppliers manage orders, invoices, and payments through a chat-led user interface.
We have a high-intensity, high-performance, pixel-perfect culture shaped by a founding team from investment banking, venture capital, and hypergrowth unicorns in the region. Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC!Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech, Appworks, MUFG Bank.
At Tinvio, we handle a lot of data that can tell us about the way our clients and partners communicate, transact, and manage their daily operations via our platform. As a Data Analyst, you are responsible for collecting, processing, and organising these data points to deliver practical findings and actionable insights for internal / external stakeholders. You will see a direct and immediate link between your work, product traction, and user satisfaction.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, users, operations through a data-first lens to help us make better business decisions and scale faster
- Build and maintain procedures to collect, process, and organise data from multiple channels, eventually driving a high-degree of automation for regularly tracked data points
- Interpret data using statistical techniques, and provide cross-insights from large data-sets (adoption, behaviour, transactions, etc.) through visualisation and storytelling
- Create engaging monthly reports for our clients and partners, highlighting changes in KPIs, evolving trends or patterns, and other fresh insights
- Support deep-dive analyses into (single or multiple) datasets to investigate hurdle metrics or challenges, and recommend solutions to improve the product or optimise operations
- Experience in a data-driven and analytical role
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, including structuring problems, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- A knack for translating data into engaging, simple human language (storytelling), to empower both internal and external decision-making
- Advanced knowledge in querying / scripting languages (SQL, Python, etc.), and power user of analytical tools (Redash, Metabase, Python, etc.)
- Native fluency in English and right to work in Singapore
- Bonus: Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture, fair compensation to help you work better
Must Have Skills
- Mysql Database
- Data Analysis
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options