We’re looking for a Data analyst with 1-2 years of relevant work experience for our Singapore office. We work with some of the most fascinating and known brands in the APAC region from the sectors including airlines, hotels, publishers, ride sharing apps, telcos, and other large B2C companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Data Analytics
- 1-2 years of experience working with SQL
- Hands-on experience managing large data sets
- Working experience with scripting languages like R, Python, etc
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Location: Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and make recommendations based on analysis results
- Perform root cause analysis on complex data anomalies and working closely data stewards to define best practice
- Analyze data and generate insights in form of revenue/growth prediction, trends and anomalies, customer segmentation, DAU/MAU reports, conversion optimization, monthly reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
- Work closely with the account management to drive delivery and engagement
What will make you stand out?
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and/or Marketing Analytics
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with Visualization tools: Tableau, Looker, Qlickview, etc
- Rename your resume to include your favourite movie at the end of the file name