One of the leading up-and-coming financial services companies in Asia, is looking for a Data Analyst.
- Understand the company products and services
- Assess and to interpret complicated financial information
- Provide information and the latest update to customers
- Maintain and manage clients trading accounts
- To gather information and financial briefings in order to make informed financial recommendations and decision
- Comply with FINRA rules and regulations
- Comply with assigned trading plan
- Track and report
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledgeable in MS office operation
- Strong Attention to detail
- Number accuracy
- Business English Proficiency
- Licensed preferred but not mandatory
- Book of business preferred but not mandatory
- Previous experience in the financial market, other firms, selling/trading stocks
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Trainees are also welcome! We can help you grow as a broker and welcome licensed and unlicensed personnel.
- Learn from our best senior brokers. Working alongside our seasoned producers, you will receive some of the best support in the financial market.
- Working as a brokerage firm isn't for everyone. In fact, it takes a specific set of skills to be successful in this field. Since clients rely on brokers to invest their money wisely, it's important for brokers to have excellent customer service skills, along with the ability to make clients feel comfortable with their recommendations.
- Traits such as confidence and persuasiveness also help. In addition, brokers must have excellent math and decision-making skills, because they need to make split-second decisions with large sums of money at risk.
- Above all else, brokers must have initiative and be able to build a portfolio of clients through referrals and an extensive amount of cold-calling.