TrueMoney (Myanmar) is a leading International Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about driving sustainable growth of our business. The Data Analyst will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
Developing Biz-Oriented reports/dashboards:
- Working with cross-functional team to understand business processes for all areas.
- Gathering business requirements and analyzing the requirements.
- Data Collection and data preparation
- Defining business KPIs, and metrics
- Developing Biz-Oriented & comprehensive reports, dashboards, & data-driven insight
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Presenting key findings, actionable insights, visualization, statistical analysis, forecast and recommendations to management
- Publishing data-driven insights, and repots/dashboards as per defined granularity, and recurrence
- Monitoring all up-to-date business requirements, & updating all update to reports / dashboard
- Performing ad-hoc data or analysis to support cross functional projects
DataMart Data Management:
- Working in collaboration with Tech team/ Regional DataMart team,
- Transforming complex Datamart data into reports metrics
- Monitoring Datamart data validity
- Updating new product features / new data config to DataMart
- Handling to fix data issues into non-zero-defect level
- To carry out any other duties or special assignment by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related studies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analytics/ business intelligence.
- Experience in FinTech industry/ domain knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performed SQL scripting.
- Excellent MS Excel /Google Sheet skills
- Experience in Visualization BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI)
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Story-telling skills
- A high level of Math and Statistics knowledge
- Strong Problem-solving abilities
- Basic knowledge in Python – analytics & statistical programming
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Excellent qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong data technical skill and working with multiple data sources
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the TrueMoney Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.