What's In It For You
✓ Work Life Balance
✓ Career Advancement
✓ Dynamic Team
✓ Healthy Work Culture
✓ Latest Technologies
Do you want to be part of our Home-Based growing FAMILY?
Check out the qualifications below and hit the apply button if it matches you!
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Need To Know Conversion Tracking Optimization For
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide weekly reporting on work completed
Experience & Qualification
- Google Analytics expert
- Google data studio expert
- Conversion tracking code expert
- Google Enhanced expert
- Dedicated and Honest
- Willingness to provide feedback and help the company grow
- Long-term mindset with long-term work in mind
This is a part-time position at the beginning and if found suitable after the 1st month we look forward to hiring someone full-time.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please send hit the "Apply" button now! We are looking forward to speaking with you!